Re: YES!!! I RECEIVED BOTH THE INDIANA JONES FIGURE AND THE ARABIAN HORSE FIGURE TODAY, AND...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from adsl-216-102-199-185.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net on September 15, 1999 at 21:40:14:

In Reply to: Re: YES!!! I RECEIVED BOTH THE INDIANA JONES FIGURE AND THE ARABIAN HORSE FIGURE TODAY, AND... posted by Greg on September 15, 1999 at 21:35:23:

: My horse just arrived today and the strangest thing-there seems to be something inside it, rather large, that is loose and rolls around in it. The horse is obviously hollow, but I don't think this thing inside is supposed to be there, but there doesn't appear to be anything broken and there is no way to get whatever it is out. It is a mystery! Does yours have a similar malady? What could it be? Any ideas?

: Greg

Hmm... not in mine. Check under all four hooves of the horse... there should be a small wheel under each one. If one is missing, then perhaps that's what it is. If not, then it's probably just an extra piece of plastic (and thus I wouldn't worry about it). :)

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. What do you think of the figure and the horse? :D

-G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]