Re: Fate Of Atlantis with talking actors! Where the hell can I get this?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Crusader from athe530-k059.otenet.gr on September 17, 1999 at 07:26:28:

In Reply to: Fate Of Atlantis with talking actors! Where the hell can I get this? posted by Johnny on September 17, 1999 at 05:58:10:

You can try the LucasArts website (www.lucasarts.com).Their online store offers Fate of Atlantis Talkie CD (that's how they named the CD version)-including the HINT BOOK!!!I think it's for 9.95$.However, I think they don't ship outside the US.This CD is also part of the "LucasArts Archives Volume 1", a fine collection of LA's graphic adventures.My advise is; if you are willing to pay a bit more, for the collection, buy the collection.Apart from getting a few very good adventure games (all in CD format with full speech!), all of the CD's have the cover of each game printed on them!in full colour!Imagine Atlantis' great cover printed on the actual disk, in full colour!I have it and it's just great.Maybe other third party on-line stores, such as www.Amazon.com, have the game as well (and Amazon ships to Switzerland).Good luck!

P.S. You are missing out to a totally new "Fate of Atlantis" experience---and a great voice by Doug Lee!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]