I survived the Chachopoyan warriors!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ulla from 63.oak01.pon.net on September 18, 1999 at 08:53:54:

No, I do not live in Florida, (my deepest condolences to those who do) but it's FINALLY THE WEEKEND!!!!!! For Health, we are doing stuff on controling your anger by not resorting to violence. I have to do a comic strip about a situation where violence is spared, and I'd like to share it with you!! I don't have a scanner, so bear with me:

Satipo says, "Throw me the idol, I throw you the whip to get across this gap!" [my teacher has probably never seen Indy films, so I have to be REALLY self-explanatory!]
Indy throws him the idol. "Adios, Senor!" he says. Then Indy thinks; "If there's one thing that really makes my blood boil, it's TRAITORS!!"
The next seen has Satipo tripping over a rock, [clumsy fellow] and the idol falling from his hands. Indy is swinging across the gap [don't ask me HOW] and he thinks, "Calm down, Jones. Take three deep breaths, or exercise to get rid of extra adrenalin." [ways to calmly get out anger.] (I am wondering if I should make Satipo say "D'OH!!"
Indy then picks up the idol with Satipo at his feet, whistles, and says "A-HA!" Satipo meanwhile says, "*@#$!" [literally!]
Indy next has the idol and looks up at something we can't see..yet. He says, " I think this might be a good time to use UP some adrenalin..."
"BY RUNNING!" He now sprints from the notorious boulder.

Adventurously,
Ulla or "Jaimee-ana Jones" as my school friends call me now!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]