Re: Indy would be proud!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ulla from 209.104.253.64 on September 19, 1999 at 09:30:19:

In Reply to: Im back and what hapened to me and my hat at school posted by Reggie on September 18, 1999 at 20:26:25:

Looking for a line when people with NO taste say somethin' about Indy? "That's your opinion and I can't change it." [in the meantime, your skin will make a nice hatband for my fedora!] I've said that TWICE so far this school year, and only "trouble-makers" have said that to TRY to get my blood boiling. It works, but I remain like Indy; calm, poised, and ready for a fight!!
If only hats were allowed at my school.....
Adventurously,
Ulla

: I finished my world studies home work and im able to post! I had many comments about my hat. One person said, "Hay, whats with the hat?" and, "why do you wear that thing?" and, "Your wearing that damn hat again!" "Cowboy! Ha Ha Ha!" "ye ha!" "Whears your bullwhip?" and poor renditions of the raiders march humed."hay indiana jones"."you need to get a hobby" Sory to disapoint you all, but I wear my hat for myself. Mybee 5% is because of Indy, but the other 95% is because I love my brown Baily. Nothing's gonna seperate me from my hat! I can deal with all the slings and arows that show me no end! I'll stop wearing it if I get death threats! Im not that extream! I have had some complements and good things happen to me. The old man who talked to me in the clinic, which I thought was realy interesting. A guy that sits next to me in math :-( works in a Tux shop and said that they sell hats like mine and seem very familiar with the brand of baily. A guy walking down the hall asked me where I bot it and how much they want for it. A thing happened wich realy boosted my spirits! I was walking outside going to my next class and I saw a guy wearing a hat too! I didnt see the front, but I saw that the top was a tear drop kind. I was thinking wow Im not alone! Also in the cafitearia I was eating my sub sandwich and a janiter said nice hat and he was wearing one too! It was the kind with a leather band. Then he told the other guys he was working with "I like his hat". I like to wear my hat to show my butt to style. I dont bleach my hair, its my natural brown, I dont wear big pants, I dont wear stripes down my sleevs and pant legs and I prefer a good pair of sturdy boots over Reebok any day, enless Im in P.E. whear I use them for what their ment to be used for. Im starting to rant and rave. I gotta go before I star talking about government consprisys or somthing.-Reggie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]