New project under way. And a question: ANY LEVEL DESIGNERS OUT THERE!?!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust36.tnt3.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on September 19, 1999 at 10:06:29:

Ok, I feel like an idiot posting something three times in a row, but this is in a way important. Me and Fiddler had a long ICQ discussion about the Tessa, AND the Raiders computer game I been pouting about over all these years(ok, all these days I should say.) and we made a decision: The crap with the Tessa game. Raiders is in! You might think I'm a psycho for talking like this, but me and Fiddler are thinking of putting up a sight dedicated to making an Indy game with the help of other level designers who are using JED Beta. JED Beta is the engine used for making the Dark Forces games. And it's also similar to the engine used for making the new Infernal Machine game. So if there is any JK or MotS level designers or owners out there, drop us an email! We need the help! Like digital Jar Jar said in TPM computer game, "Some hep hair would be hot" and it really would! We figure that not much people would be interested in a Tessa computer game than they would an Indy computer game! We know quite a few online level designers that can help us too. And it's not only on Indyfan.com! You probably get my point by now. Well see ya's, Shorty the level designer(I think.)
"How are we gonna open up a night club when we can't even get in?" -Steve, A Night At The Roxbury.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]