It couldn't be because he's in a picture about to be released?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from gw.wizards.com on September 20, 1999 at 11:32:46:

In Reply to: Indy and Harrison are in all these magazines! A sign? posted by Short Round on September 20, 1999 at 11:14:08:

: I was at Publix and we were at the cash register and I seen a magazine with all these stars' faces, and one looked like a very young Harrison Ford. I opened it up and on the very first page was a pic' of Indy! I was like, "He's back in action!" and no I didn't do no moon walk or anything. And today we get Biography magazine, and the front cover is Harrison Ford! And on his Harrison Ford section, they show pictures from ToD and LC. Then they have a section on this book called Movie Flubs. And I seen a goof/blooper that no one has ever mentioned. These are the exact words:

: (Harrison Ford) tells the two government agents in Raiders of the Lost Ark(1981) that Moses received the Ten Commandments on Mount Ararat, but he's mixing up his mountains. Mounta Ararat is the supposed resting place of Noah's Ark. Moses received the Commandments on Mount Sinai.

: Cool huh? There is also a section on what peoples Halloween costumes is gonna be. There is a pic of Indy and they explain his wardrobe. Indy is coming back! YEAH!!!! Well see ya's, Shorty.
: "Repeat after me, 'We will get into the Roxbury'!" -Doug, A Night At The Roxbury

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]