Re: Why me?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Aaron from usr1-modem126.runestone.net on May 17, 1998 at 13:35:44:

In Reply to: Why me? posted by Mack on May 17, 1998 at 11:50:52:

: Why are you guys picking on me so much? I'm a fellow Indiana Jones fan just like you.

: This goes to Mola Rom on what he wrote about me in his intro tochp.6 and anyone who has expressed their hatre for me,

: You are occusing ME of not offering contructive criticism?! So far, all I've heard from everybody is a bunch of insults. I'm the one who pulled out my resources to try and help the novel. Why are you guys mad at me? I would like to shake your hand and call you friend. It's time to leash up the dogs of war. A lot of you have said that instead of griping and moaning, I should contribute to the novel. Since I feel that the novel is in desperate need for my help, I will do this. Expect to see something from me soon.

Finally, you realized that the only way you could really help the novel [if it needed helping in the first place, which I'm still sceptic of], is by adding your own part to it, not telling everybody else what to do. At least, I hope you realize that...

By the way, when you said, "Since I feel that the novel is in desperate need for my help, I will do this.", the only thing that kept me from offering a little "constructive critisism" of my own to you is that you had that "I feel" part in there.

Oh, and please don't swear, especially in the novel.

I look forward to being a partner in writing with you--if you're up to it.

~Aaron

P.S.~Who cares if the Novel is based on fact? Indy isn't real, you realize--and neither have any of his adventures been.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]