Re: Dark Sequels.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Vince... from 1Cust248.tnt11.alameda.ca.da.uu.net on September 21, 1999 at 11:11:49:

In Reply to: Re: Dark Sequels. posted by Michaelson on September 21, 1999 at 10:57:36:

: : Did anyone notice that Spielberg and Lucas sequels,(the second ones mostly) always seam dark, and stuff. Well like ESB and ToD. You have to admit those were dark. Well it's hard to explain but you might know where I'm getting at. With the heart thing, the Temple being shown through half the movie with nastiness(but it was a good movie all out) and with all those other things. And ESB having the Alliance nearly destroyed. I wonder how Ep II will be. Well see ya's, Shorty.
: : "But it was so artistically done..." -Grand Admiral Thrawn, Last Command.

: Back to the Future Part II wasn't, but is probably the exception to the rule. Regards. Michaelson

I noticed that when I had first seen the Star Wars movies for the first time when I was four and asked my grandmother that.She responded that the good guys can't always win.But I noticed that with Indy too,and I expect to see episode 2 the same way.One other thing,about episode 2,is that Anakin won't turn into Vader until episode 3.But who knows.Why so dark for,I just don't seem to get it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]