Re: Yes I am

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DeWayne from ppp426.elkgrove.net on September 23, 1999 at 22:02:44:

In Reply to: Is DeWayne Blummburtt still around?? posted by Jack Shannon on September 23, 1999 at 18:09:06:

: I have a couple questions for you..... Do you have a new and old Disney Jacket, because i would really like to know what the differences are. How many jackets do you have?

: Thanks, J. Shannon

I usually just go by DeWayne now (lazy). The only Disney jacket I have is the one that there are pictures of at Indy Gear. It's in the Cooper section of the jacket page. You can look at those pics to compare. I got it for Christmas '96. I've been to Disneyland many times since then, and the jackets always look at least a little different. Mine was made by a co. called UA Designs. Disney has probably had a hand full of companies make jackets for them. I'm sure Indiana John and Patterson know more about that than I do.
All in all I have a dozen leather jackets, including one of each of the Wested jackets from Raiders, ToD, LC.(the Temple is my fave). Most of the others were actually given to me by family members. the coolest one is a horsehide bomber style jacket that my Grandpa gave me. He got it in the late '40's and stopped wearing it in the late '50's. What's funny about it is that it has no fabric edges on the waist or cuffs, and it has adjustment straps on the back. Hmmmmm....where else have I seen that design? Hehe. Sorry to go on and on but I love bragging about that old thing.
See ya! (Capt.) DeWayne (Blumburtt)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]