RAIDERS IN IFC CINEMA DUBLIN, FOR FREE!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kanakay from cache1.cache.iol.ie on September 24, 1999 at 02:51:23:

Hey all
this is soooooo cool, Raiders of the Lost Ark is on on saturday the 25th of september at 11am in the IFC Cinema, i think there is one other guy from ireland here so i dunno if you know about this cause i only found out about it yesterday and could only get on the net today, also, yeah, this is soooo cool! ive never seen an indy in the cinema before, i'll have to get somebody to go with me, hmm, one of my friends has a driving test, wish him luck, the other is working, and one could be going to donegal, so that leaves the friend who i haven;t really talked to in a while and who's sister i asked to my debs on tuesday, hmmmmm, what to do...what to do, ok, so, the movie starts at 11:00 a.m., free admission to all screenings, tickets are available from the box office from 10:30a.m. on the day, ppl may collect up to 2 tickets each per screening, no advance booking, its at 6 eustace street, dublin 2, thats in temple bar somewhere, seriously this is sooooo cool, i even had a dream about it, there was a good few ppl there with me, including the friend who has the driving test, my other friends g/f, my friends sister, and i was siting in the middle of my friends g/f and my friends sister, but then i had to move for some reason, then i was talkign to some english bloke beside me and i told him i never saw indy in the cinema before and he said i should move closer up the front, and i said, yeah, i should, so i asked aoife beside me but then i thought, oh oh, if i go down just with aoife, my friend might get annoyed and think i was trying to steal her or something, so then i asked paddy, but he wouldn;t go either, then i woke up, he he, im a bit of a nutbar, this is sooooooo cool, hmmm, ok, so , i better go now, i'll see you guys around sometime,
ok bye!
:D

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: