Re: A message for EVERYONE.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on September 24, 1999 at 11:49:00:

In Reply to: A message for EVERYONE. posted by Kenneth. on September 24, 1999 at 09:52:41:

: Dear all,
: First off,I have been away for a week so i apologise that i may have not been able to answer some of the posts directed at me.(thanks
: michaelson for answering that ribbon question).Secondly,although
: i am aware that many of you people dont like me very much(due to
: hate mail i have been recieving from various people on the forum)
: I think everyone here is great.I have caused a few arguments in the
: past and if i have offended anybody then i am sorry.But i do not think
: that i have caused so much trouble as to warrant these foul remarks.
: As im sure you all agree,there are a few people on this forum that
: i find to be very Immature and who take everything as a personal
: insult or something.All i say is SHAME on you!.I love this place
: and most of you guys are great.I just dont understand why we cant get
: along. We all love Indy and thats why were here and its about time
: that all you stiff asses lighten up AND RESPECT EACH OTHERS OPINIONS.
: I have been able to live and almost complete one of my life dreams,
: thanks to you people and why i must be subjected to such abuse from
: others is quite beond my understanding.
: On a seperate note my Raiders pants will be arriving on monday and shame on all you people that critizize Noel Howard.He is here providing a service to us.He works for the showbiz industry and i think that some of us can be a little more appreciative of the facility he provides for us.Apart from the whip holder i will now own all the items he has to offer and i am satisfied with all of them.
: So lets be friends and share our intrest with a little less hostility.
: Cheers
: KENNETH.

: (micah, please dont delete this message as i consider it extremly
: relevent,thanks.ken)

Glad to help on the ribbon answer. Don't get to discouraged as to the posts, Kenneth. Living in a "virtual" community has it's ups and downs, and sometimes folks just forget, myself included, that there are real live folks on the other side of the screen reading this, not just assumed names we've picked up for our posts. To date, everything I've obtained from Mr. Howard has been of prime quality, but then everything I have is of the clothing nature, and none of the leather goods so I really can't say anything regarding that. I've read mixed reviews regarding the strap, though, and we can only go by what we read. As you post above, though, the "shame on you" statement isn't exactly correct, as the folks who have written have listed legitimate problems they have had with their straps. Apparently your purchases have been a total success. Great! We need to see what the quality problems are that seem to plague the spotty problems regarding the strap that he sells, though, as the posts seem to run 50/50 for it's either great, or it's trash. No real gray area on this. Like I said, not having ever had one in my own hands I can't speak regarding this problem, but hopefully it's one that's being addressed, as he seems to be VERY interested in our interests and concerns, and to date seems to try and correct the problems. Any way, points well taken. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]