Re: Jackie Chan as Short Round?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dave from user-38lcc6f.dialup.mindspring.com on May 18, 1998 at 15:57:30:

In Reply to: Re: Jackie Chan as Short Round? posted by Rob Roy on May 14, 1998 at 09:54:39:

: : I think he's insane, and hope he's not serious. :)

: : -Northy-

: Well I hope he isn't serious either, but I do love that Jackie Chan! I think he would upstage ol' Harry in every scene except the romance ones. Yuk yuk! Speaking of Jackie, did you catch Operation: Condor (aka Armor of God)? It has a very Indy feeling about it, with the secret Nazi stash of armaments in the desert and all. You should all check it out.

---I support the nomination of Bruce 'Boomstik' Campbell as well. I have been an Indy fan from the beginning, even going so far as to pursue an Archaeology degree. Bruce would be a fitting torch-bearer, if you will. Having seen all the films and even having taped all Briscos, I think he is very capable of the straight edge tempered with humor needed for the Jones character. I really don't think it would turn into a laughing stock. As for Mr.Chan as short round, very humorous indeed. However, I suspect someone's been tasting the sacramental blood-of-Kali again.......

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]