The Real World is in Hawaii THIS season, so it will be somewhere else next year.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by nobody from jcmcmahon.ne.mediaone.net on September 25, 1999 at 06:25:41:

In Reply to: I don't even think that I will be able to audition now. posted by Vince... on September 24, 1999 at 22:28:45:

and we just love that Harrison Ford like grin, you are soooo adorable! Please tell us all about it, in every single post you make. I love reading about it!!

: I don't know.I'm not giving up.It's just that I just got this new job today,and my boss is cool and everything.But he wants me to come in at 10:00a.m in the morning until closing,which is at 6:00.The auditions for Real World aren't until 10:00 in the morning and end at 5:00 in the evening.They are supposed to have a huge party aferwards that doesn't end until late.The whole idea of going was for the audition.If I make it,I will live in Hawii,for five months with six other people and do a show for MTV without a script.The producers pay for all of it.I don't know what to do,because I just got that new job today and If I get the time off that I need,then cool.I'm there.

: "Once was breifly yours,is now mine".-Belloq,Raiders.
: -going on with a half smile,like Harrison...
: I really do smile like that and always have,but nothing to really brag about,but I do have the same scar on my chin as Harry.
: -Vince...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]