Re: Should I hang up my fedora?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cowbowski from spider-wc031.proxy.aol.com on September 25, 1999 at 11:40:00:

In Reply to: Should I hang up my fedora? posted by Reggie on September 24, 1999 at 19:38:04:

: Im in the pits. Im called cowboy everyday, and a guy i sit next to in comm tech thinks im gay, because of my hat.

Reggie, Reggie, Reggie,
I don't know if you're in high school or college (if you're in college you can just tell that guy to grow up) but however hard it may be, you have to show this guy he just doesn't bother you. If you ignore him he'll stop and here's a couple other suggestions. Don't get all pissed and tell him off cause if he sees it bothers it you that much he won't stop, that's a guarantee. You can probably ask the teacher to change your seat but don't make a big spectacle of it. You should definitely not physically attack this guy (unless he's trying to get some religous artifact into Hitler's hands). Maybe you should *CALMLY* tell your critics that you're not embarrassed to have such a hat, if people are curious about it tell them they can try it on, then they'll see how great it is. I, myself, would kill for a good Indy fedora, so you should ignore the insults of the ignorant and keep your chin up. Keep these in mind, and we'll be proud to have you as a shining example of Indyfans everywhere.
-Cowbowski

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]