Re: Comments like these make me proud I' and Indyfan!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chaz from client-124-4.bellatlantic.net on September 25, 1999 at 14:52:43:

In Reply to: Re: Comments like these make me proud I' and Indyfan! posted by Ulla on September 25, 1999 at 10:37:08:

: This has to be one of the best and most "inspiring" places around. I couldn't help getting "misty-eyed" upon reading all the uplifting comments. "Big and burly", "small and puny", let us all rejoice, fellow Indyfans! A quote that fits us perfectly, is:
: "We are the BEST!!!!" Scaramanga to 007 in "The Man with the Golden Gun". Who could think that a fedora looks like a cowboy hat? That's next to impossible! And "gay"? Excuse me, but there is no stereotype for "gay" hats. The bully needs their eyes checked. If only we all could gang up on the teasers, and "fight like an Indyfan!!"

Hey everyone, i'm new to this posting site. I'm 16, a sophmore in highschool, and I'd just like to say that back in 8th grade, i wore a home made Indiana Jones outfit (my girlfriend at the time said i looked like Harrison Ford (i sort of do)). Anyway it looked great, but a guy who thought he was so damn funny hummed the Indiana Jones theme whenever he was around me after that. Well, its 2 years later, and me and him are good friends. Don't let it get you down, i'm sure all the chicks in your school think you're cute with it on...they did with me as i find out now. And this guy who calls you gay...perhaps he himself is gay. Maybe he thinks you're attractive with the hat on, and is afraid to admit that he loves you. Whatever the reason, just keep on wearing it. they're the coolest damn hats around.
- Chaz

: *inhale, exhale. inhale, exhale!*
: Adventurously,
: Ulla

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: