Re: Here's the number

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Laurie Jensen from proxy2-external.frmt1.sfba.home.com on September 25, 1999 at 21:31:37:

In Reply to: Here's the number posted by red four on September 25, 1999 at 20:06:39:

: : : This is in the latest Sportsmans Guide catalog. The pic didn't come out as sharp as I would have liked, e-mail me if you want another. The jackets are selling cheap, but they say it's in "Diesel" leather, a soft embossed suede. Does that have a rough suede finish? Anyway, I included my scanned pic, as they don't have this jacket listed on their website.

: : : Thanks,

: : : John D

: : :

: : Could you leave the item number, because I can only make out half of it. My brother is looking for a cheap Indy style jacket for Halloween, and this might do the trick. Please reply here, as our email just got totaled by a virus and we can't access any messages at this time.

: : Thanks in advance.

: : Laurie

: Hi Laurie, If he does get one would you please post what you think of it? The number is J99F-38309X. I know that the number works for online ordering, I checked before I posted the scan.

: Hope this helps,

: John D

Thanks a lot for the info. I'll be more than happy to write a review on the forum if he decides to get one, so everyone can get some idea what the jacket is like, and if it's worth the cash.

Once again, thanks.

Laurie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: