Re: Next Interview? Tomorrow (Monday) on Letterman

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dirk Pitt from spider-wj011.proxy.aol.com on September 26, 1999 at 16:45:48:

In Reply to: Re: Harrison's Larry King interview posted by Rocky on September 26, 1999 at 07:40:13:

: Yeah, I watched it too.
: I had hoped that with a full hour they could have touched on Indy a little bit more, but I understand that he was there to promote "Random Hearts" instead.
: He still looks uncomfortable doing interviews. And many times you can see where he's trying to answer a question and he's just not sure how to phrase the answer so as not to give the wrong impression ( at least that's how it seemed to me)
: O.K. he said that this was his second interview for the movie. The first one must have been with Leno the other night.
: Who's got info on the next one? Don't hold back. Let us know.

You've gotta love Larry King: what a slimeball. That part when he recalls running into Ford alone on the street in NYC: "There we were TWO stars in the middle of New York City and nobody even noticed - and then I ran into Nicolas Cage." Is he kidding me? Does anyone consider that name-dropping parasite a "star" (besides himself)?

On a less outraged note, in addition to being on Letterman tomorrow night, perhaps Ford will also make an appearance on Charlie Rose sometime this week as well (on PBS at 11PM). I think Rose is the best interviewer around -- and since Ford will be in New York...

-- Dirk

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]