Re: The first time you saw Indy (long post!)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust172.tnt4.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on September 27, 1999 at 04:37:25:

In Reply to: The first time you saw Indy (long post!) posted by DeWayne on September 26, 1999 at 18:01:37:

I originally dug up an LC tape when I was like 7 or 5 (I'm 13 now BTW.)and I even remember the scene it was on when I turned on the VCR, the scene in the catacombs. After that I went on to seeing ToD on tv and rented Raiders. Then I bought em all 8-D Me and my friends used to even used the canned scream like on Raiders when the first Nazi flies off the truck. Except we put a little more "AAAAARGH!" in it. And I remember getting me first whimpy whip. And I remember one of my friends stealing someone else we knew's sister's toy. He ran halfway across the block and threw it to me saying, "Run! It's the Golden Fish Idol!" Cuz we always called the Idol of Fertility the Golden Monkey Idol. And this was a plastic fish. And anytime I went to the kitchen I used to mock the Coca Cola commercial that used to be on the beginning of LC. And my first book (I admit it) was Secret of the Sphinx. Then I went on to collecting Peril at Delphi, Dance of the Giants, Seven Viels, Philosopher's Stone and Dinosaur Eggs. And now I have From SW to IJ and two Indy soundtracks. I know it sounds like I have a small collection but I'm a ripp @$$ Indyfan. Oh, BTW I bought three Indy trilogies. I lost the first and second and I bought it a third time and am holding onto it! Well see ya's, Shorty.
"I'm glad we had this talk. Still friends?" -Greg.
"You know it!" -Butabi Brothers, A Night At The Roxbury.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]