Re: Just watched "Relic Hunter" and here's what I think of it!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Man with the Hat from port111.maxc03.bignet.net on September 27, 1999 at 07:04:16:

In Reply to: Re: Just watched "Relic Hunter" and here's what I think of it!! posted by Sean on September 27, 1999 at 02:05:44:

: : The Man with the Hat is back!!

: : Although this is not really Indy-related, and Nobody will no doubt say "Who cares?" (just kidding!!), I'd like to give you my thoughts on "Relic Hunter", the new Indy-esque adventure series starring Tia Carrere. I went into it ready to trash it as just another Indy rip-off, and I'm not sorry to say that I was pleasantly surprised!! It lacked the rough-and-tumble cliff-hanger style of the Indy movies, but that was ok to me because this is not Indiana Jones and it was important to keep the two characters separate!! They couldn't have picked a better person to play the role of the adventurer, Sydney Fox!! She is VERY sexy, and is exotic to the point of seemingly fitting in at about any location around the world!! Unfortunately, I don't see this show lasting very long, as shows that I like seldom do!! Well, there you have it!! I'm sure there will be opinions different from mine, and that's fine!! That's what makes this Forum great!! Anyway, I promise that this is as far away from the subject of Indy as I am ever willing to go!!

: : See ya,

: : The Man with the Hat

: :

: Hi:
: I'm not sure I'd be so charitable. Have you played/are familiar with the Tomb Raider series? The parallel is obvious. In the wake of the much rumoured Tomb Raider movie, the brain-trust behind this one is pretty glaring!
: Cheers,
: Sean
: : "Fortune and Glory, Kid. Fortune and Glory."

The Man with the Hat is back!!

As someone once said: If you steal from one source, it's plagarism; if you steal from many sources, it's research!! If you're gonna steal, steal good!!

See ya,

The Man with the Hat

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: