Re: THANK YOU

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by INDIANA G.J.R. from spider-wo032.proxy.aol.com on September 27, 1999 at 10:38:04:

In Reply to: Re: Question about the cooper jacket..?? posted by Patterson on September 27, 1999 at 10:10:32:

: : I would like to know more about the cooper jacket. I have indeed visited the web site, but would love to know more from someone first hand.How is the jacket compared to the wested? I have owned three westeds and a disney. I am currently utilizing a wested last crusade version in a distressed cowhide.I would be more then greatful for anyones help. Take care,
: : G.J.R.

: The Cooper is fairly close in pattern, but is cut "oversized", if you will. The biswing pleats on the back are lower on the shoulder as compared to the Wested. The front pockets are smaller and more squared, and the straps are attached farther away from the handwarmer slits. The D-rings are attached to a longer piece of leather, which is attached on the outside of the rear flap, as compared to the Wested which has the D-rings attached almost flush to the rear flap, and the leather tap is under the seam.

: Oh, yea. The zipper is on the right instead of the left. You know - Eurpoeans!

: Cheers!

: Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: