Re: I am actually FEmale...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ulla from 73.oak01.pon.net on September 27, 1999 at 21:38:59:

In Reply to: Re: Comments like these make me proud I' and Indyfan! posted by Chaz on September 25, 1999 at 14:52:43:

: Hey everyone, i'm new to this posting site. I'm 16, a sophmore in highschool, and I'd just like to say that back in 8th grade, i wore a home made Indiana Jones outfit (my girlfriend at the time said i looked like Harrison Ford (i sort of do)). Anyway it looked great, but a guy who thought he was so damn funny hummed the Indiana Jones theme whenever he was around me after that. Well, its 2 years later, and me and him are good friends. Don't let it get you down, i'm sure all the chicks in your school think you're cute with it on...they did with me as i find out now. And this guy who calls you gay...perhaps he himself is gay. Maybe he thinks you're attractive with the hat on, and is afraid to admit that he loves you. Whatever the reason, just keep on wearing it. they're the coolest damn hats around.
: - Chaz

Yes, once again, these Indyfan names are cleverly unisex, but Ulla is an Indy HEROINE. Anyway, about the "chicks" noticing "The Hat"-pity hats aren't allowed at my school, but d'ya think it might get my oh-so-handsome History teacher's attention?!
*hehe* I suggest you read some of my posts WAY down the line if you are new! ;-)
Oh yeah-WELCOME to the WONDERFUL Forum!!!!!
Adventurously,
Ulla

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: