C'mon, he's not that old...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ROB T. from 162.10.138.28 on September 29, 1999 at 04:04:31:

In Reply to: WOW!!! Satipo's OLD!!! posted by Dale Dassel on September 28, 1999 at 08:10:28:

He's only forty-six. I actually thought he was a lot older considering that "Raiders" was eighteen years ago. He was only twenty-seven when they filmed "Raiders" but at the time I thought he was about Harrison's age (I don't know why).
The older I get (I'm 34) the less I see people in their forties as being old. When I was a teenager I saw mid-thirties as being middle-aged but I feel like a teenager still. I hope to never feel old. My mother is fifty-seven and she gets pissed at businesses that offer senior discounts to people 55 and older because she says 55 is not a senior citizen. She sees old as 70 or above. I bet that when she gets near to 70 she'll up the senior range to 90 and above.

Back to Alfred Molina. It's encouraging to see that he's starring in his own series at 46 especially when you look at most of the other new shows out there this year. You'd think from looking through the TV Guide that nobody wanted to watch a show that stars anyone over the age of 25. Most of the new shows are just rip-offs of "Dawson's Creek." Like we really need another crappy show like that.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]