You should have said: "Beat it spook, this don't concern you!" nm

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dale Dassel from constellation.shreve.net on September 29, 1999 at 16:03:04:

In Reply to: How come people think they're Indyfans just because they know he gets chased by a boulder? posted by Short Round on September 29, 1999 at 14:36:00:

: Have you ever asked anyone if they knew who Indiana Jones is? They would usually say, "I'm a big Indiana Jones fan! I liked when he got chased by the boulder!" they probably didn't even see it! I was watching Last Crusade once, (The same year I ever seen an Indy movie.) and one of my dumb friends I know comes over. Well actually he wasn't my friend. He was an obnoxious sunuva butthead. But I wouldn't be mean like most people (Look's at Biff). So he sits down and watches it with me. Oh and did I mention he was like a tomb raider. Or should I say toy raider! Come's in and says stuff like, "Well if Vinnie can't come out can we borrow one of his toys?" or, "Hey Vinnie will you let us have one of your toys" or "Can we play with Vinnie's toys" or "Vinnie, if you didn't want your toys no more, who would you give them to?" and once he came in when I was watching TV in the other room and took my 12' rubber original Rocketeer doll I had and started walking out with it! It's a good thing I caught him. So anyway, back on subject.. He sat down with me and starts watching LC with me. And he said. "Hey this isn't Indiana Jones. He didn't get chased after the big ball." Then the in my vains started to boil! It was one of those many days I got in a fist fight with him. Come to think of it almost everyday I got in a fist fight. I used Indy tactics of course. Oh, back to the subject again. I'm not knocking that part or anything, but most people probably don't even know there is the rest of the Indy movie! The ride, the skits, the s, everything has the boulder! I even seen this MTV thing (I think it was MTV) Where this mascot dressed up as a tiger and had on a safari hat and was going to get something on a monument right? Well when he got there he took five minutes hovering over it and then when he grabbed it a small beach ball started rolling at him. It was funny yet disturbing. The only things that were a parody of that which I thought were really hilarious was he Simpson spoof and something my friend did.. I might have mentioned this before but he stole a friend's sister's rubber fish and ran halfway across the block.. a few people were chasing him and we made out like it was the Hovito's and said it was the Golden Fish Idol. He threw it to me and I was being chased. One of the "Hovito's" got too rough and that's when I threw my first punch. Well see ya's, Shorty.
: "He laid out Biff in one punch!" -Marty, BTTF.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]