You misunderstood

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on October 01, 1999 at 10:19:25:

In Reply to: Got my Noel Howard pants!(and a message for Michaelson) posted by Kenneth. on October 01, 1999 at 09:57:59:

: Hey all,
: Got my Raiders pants on tuesday and there really great.They are much more impressive than the shirt although both are great.The colour is bang on,and as i have seen both types side by side at MBA and i have to say that i would recommend the raiders colour over the tod/lc.

: MICHAELSON: I noticed somebody else doubted my credibility and knowledge of lee Enfields.I ASSURE you that it was a mk4.I have both
: the mk2/mk3(from ww1) and the mk4 (from ww2) in my collection.It is definetly a mk4 that was used in TOD.There are VERY distinct differences.
: I hope you dont doubt me as i am 100% sure on this one.
: Your pal,
: KENNETH.

I believe you, but then in terms of weapons, I'm quizzed daily regarding the handguns too, so don't get upset. No attack was made on your credibility or knowledge regarding the rifle. If you'll re-read my response, I stated that my knowledge of the long guns is limited to individual pieces and in research that I may make on those same items. If you say it's a mK4, that perfectly fine with me. Confirmation of same is not an attack, and should NEVER be considered as such. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]