Do you think I should have done this?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust75.tnt6.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on October 02, 1999 at 13:53:34:

Me and the Lambert's were talking through ICQ and we mentioned MST3K which is a show about three guys who watch crappy movies and make jokes and disses about them. I felt like digging in my archives and watching the movie and this one episode came in mind. Well one movie was called Time Chasers and I sent this email to the punks who made Time Chasers. tell me what you think:

I have seen Time Chasers and there is something I want to say. No other time traveling movie is better than the Back to the Future trilogy and I want to analyze why your time chasers movie is a definate copy off of Back to the Future! Here are the facts:

Instead of using a regular device as a DeLorean, he uses an Emulator or I think Commodor 64.

He really tries to make his hair like Marties which really sucks! I mean, this guy goes a little too far and has Hockey Hair.

He is a pro at biking just as Marty is a pro at riding his skateboard.

He needs enough speed to go through time.

On one scene he steals a bike, like when Marty steals the skate board from that kid.

He crashes into a garbage truck when he tries driving a car. Similar to Biff crashing into the manure truck.

There is more than one of him like on BTTF.

Those are the facts! And I want to know: Is Time Chasers most inspired by Back to the Future? And why do your movies always take place in Vermont? BTW if you ever make a sequel to Time Chasers, these modifications would make it better:

Alow the guy to drive a car.

Fix his hair.

Don't create any time paradox's(There would have been ones if the events in Time Chasers were real)

Don't always make the organization evil.

Hire actors, not people who you see walking down the street...

That's it. And by the way: Where did he get that gun?

That's it. Although I think I may regret it, I was wondering if you think I did the right or wrong thing by emailing like this. Well see ya's, Shorty.
"Hey! Charlie Rich!" -Tom Servo, MST3K: The Movie.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]