To get someone's opinion..(NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust73.tnt4.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on October 02, 1999 at 15:02:49:

In Reply to: No offense, but why the hell did you post this?(nm) posted by Indy on October 02, 1999 at 14:27:57:

: : Me and the Lambert's were talking through ICQ and we mentioned MST3K which is a show about three guys who watch crappy movies and make jokes and disses about them. I felt like digging in my archives and watching the movie and this one episode came in mind. Well one movie was called Time Chasers and I sent this email to the punks who made Time Chasers. tell me what you think:

: : I have seen Time Chasers and there is something I want to say. No other time traveling movie is better than the Back to the Future trilogy and I want to analyze why your time chasers movie is a definate copy off of Back to the Future! Here are the facts:

: : Instead of using a regular device as a DeLorean, he uses an Emulator or I think Commodor 64.

: : He really tries to make his hair like Marties which really sucks! I mean, this guy goes a little too far and has Hockey Hair.

: : He is a pro at biking just as Marty is a pro at riding his skateboard.

: : He needs enough speed to go through time.

: : On one scene he steals a bike, like when Marty steals the skate board from that kid.

: : He crashes into a garbage truck when he tries driving a car. Similar to Biff crashing into the manure truck.

: : There is more than one of him like on BTTF.

: :
: : Those are the facts! And I want to know: Is Time Chasers most inspired by Back to the Future? And why do your movies always take place in Vermont? BTW if you ever make a sequel to Time Chasers, these modifications would make it better:

: : Alow the guy to drive a car.

: : Fix his hair.

: : Don't create any time paradox's(There would have been ones if the events in Time Chasers were real)

: : Don't always make the organization evil.

: : Hire actors, not people who you see walking down the street...

: : That's it. And by the way: Where did he get that gun?

: : That's it. Although I think I may regret it, I was wondering if you think I did the right or wrong thing by emailing like this. Well see ya's, Shorty.
: : "Hey! Charlie Rich!" -Tom Servo, MST3K: The Movie.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]