Re: Ohhhhhhh! THE NERVE!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ulla from 72.oak01.pon.net on October 02, 1999 at 19:02:18:

In Reply to: I guess that "Indy's a cowboy" talk is spreading to Florida now! posted by Short Round on October 02, 1999 at 18:54:44:

: Tonight I went to the mall and I went to Walden books to see if they had any Indy books and guess what aisle I seen it in - THE WESTERN AISLE!!! Indy is Adventure and Sci fi! These punks! And I stopped by a costume store to see what they got if they have any star wars or indy stuff and I asked if they had any hats. They lead me to a hat section and they ask what kind of hat I want. I say I want it like Indiana Jones and they show me a bunch of cowboy hats! To the guy who posted about hating to be called cowboy because of his Fedora: I feel for you, totally! But anyway, I got a good buy. Spent thirty two dollars. The BTTF Sndtrck, and three Indy books. Well see ya's, Shorty.
: "Clint Eastwood? What kind of stupid name is that?" -Bufford, BTTF III.

As the store workers should say, in the words of Elsa, "My god. I must be blind!!"
It REALLY isn't fair! :-( Has anyone seen the Eyewitness book, "Film"? They say that Indy has Western qualities. Mainly his hat and whip!
WAKE-up, people!!!
Adventurously,
Ulla

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: