RE: Raiders of the Fallen Empire an actual Indy 4 script?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dietrich from client201-123-213.bellatlantic.net on October 03, 1999 at 17:27:30:

In Reply to: Indy 4 is heating up again - let's see what we've got... posted by KALI MA!!!! on October 03, 1999 at 17:24:36:

: Hey everyone! It looks to me like Indy 4 talk is rolling again now that Harry Ford's on the interview circuit for yet another romance movies. I thought this would be a good time to try to figure out what scripts could possibly be real or false.

: A long time ago, we heard Lucas talking about an Indy 4 script that was completed by LC scribe Jeff Boam in 92. Now, Lucas said on ET this week that he has TWO scripts - so what's the other one. Is it Saucer Men from Mars??? I sure hope not.

: What about "Indiana Jones and the Law of One". That script's shrouded in mystery. Does anyone have a copy of it? If so, could you give us a synopsis?? I've heard that it features the return of Willie Scott (Which would please both MR. and MRS. Spielberg - I'm sure...) and takes place in China.

: And then there's "Raiders ofthe Fallen Empire" - a name that makes it sound like fan fiction. But if those pages that were posted on Dark Horizons a year ago were only fiction - why haven't we seen anything of it since??? I don't know about the rest of you, but if I were crazy enough to write a screenplay for Indy 4 - I'd post it so I could hear what the rest of you think! Anyone have anything on this either???

: So what's going on? aside from all of this talk about the release date - let's see if we at the forum can get to the bottom of the script mystery!!!!

Interesting points, Kali Ma - but I think you may be barking up the wrong tree with the Raiders of the fAllen Empire script. I agree, it's odd that we haven't heard anything about it in so long - but until I hear of someone that's read the thing in its entirety - I'm leaning towards it being a well-conceived prank. Anyone disagree?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]