Re: The annual Indy-costume. Where to take it?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DeWayne from ppp427.elkgrove.net on October 03, 1999 at 21:51:11:

In Reply to: The annual Indy-costume posted by Ulla on October 02, 1999 at 17:46:04:

: Hallo, all.
: Just wondering who will be who this special day of Oct. 31. At least here in America, this day is Halloween, and I am thinking about how many people will dress as Indy this year. I want to "be" him-I found some slightly authentic pants at a thrift store for TWO dollars!! :-) Now about the hat......I wish Christmas came before Halloween. I'm friends with my principal (I DO NOT exactly "USE" this advantage) and he said he has a "perfect Indiana Jones hat" that he wears FISHING!!

: Ouch.

: Anyway, he said he has a "big head" (he's 6'5--GEE!! Him and Mr. Pettit are TITANS!) so I might have to put newspaper around the brim.
: Ahhhhh, well.
: "Vee shall soon see."

: Adventurously,
: Ulla

: (I might be Marion next year-I have an authentic 30's costume!:-)

I want to go out as Indy somewhere. I've spent quite a bit of money on the costume, so I want to go show it off (if only Disneyland had a Halloween celebration thing, where guests could come in costume. I'm sure I wouldn't be the only Indy! Going on the ride would be incredible!) I know bars usually have some kind of party, but I don't drink, and hanging around drunk people annoys me. besides, I don't want anyone to spill their beverage of choice on my duds. Hmmmm....
Anyway, instead of newspaper, you might want to put little strips of felt inside the sweat band of the hat, if it has one. And if it makes it fit tight enough.
See ya! DeWayne
p.s. That MkVII bag would've been great for trick or treating(when I was a kid, hehe).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]