Sean, please tell "Nick"....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on October 04, 1999 at 09:46:53:

In Reply to: Re: and Nick Kismet... posted by Sean Dodge (fka Nick Kismet) on October 04, 1999 at 00:21:51:

: rumor has it that Nick is currently digging around the Sahara for some enormous golden idols, which will doubtless be out to nefarious uses by the scheming villain Minos Geoway.
: Meanwhile, Sean Dodge, his chronicler, continues to write, while working on an unrelated techno-thriller, editting science fiction, fantasy and action-thriller manuscripts for SE Literary Properties, and plotting the revamp of Kismets World, to hopefully feature an original adventure story by Jerry and Sharon Ahern, authors of dozens of books (most recently "The Golden Shield of IBF", but my favorite will always be The Takers)
: Oh, and checking out the forum on a regular basis...just not much to say...let's face it, anything to do with Indy seems to be lost in a limbo of endless delays. It's kind of discouraging really.
: But hey, I love you guys.

: ps. Read Mikal's book.

...to get back in harness. I'm anxiously awaiting his next story! (grins) Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]