Real Indy Adventure... Kinda.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust130.tnt4.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on October 04, 1999 at 15:06:48:

Me and a few went on the Jungle Queen yesterday! It was fun, but coming back kinda sucked. We passed such houses as Sonny Bono's, Busweiser founder's, one of the General Hospital stars', Wayne Heinzinga(well the dude who owns the florida teams) and all these other cool houses! Then we went on a small island and had us some pizza while watching a cheezy Aligator show. The dude looked like he was wearing a Fedora also! When I was close enough to him, I seen it WAS a Fedora! The edges were a little bigger and the top was bashed in more, but it was a Fedora! I asked him where he bought it and he gave me this, "I got it at a western store." And I got pissed from within! I know it don't sound much like an Indy adventure (I know I shouldn't have left my Genesis Deluge book in the car!) but the real Indy adventure was surviving the bordom on the way back. Well see ya's, Adventurer Short Stuff.
"Well it's a new experience to me!" -Dad.
"Happens to me all the time!" -Indy, LC.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]