Re: Ordered a Mark Allen whip today

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by red four from oak-ts2-h1-50-46.ispmodems.net on October 04, 1999 at 20:14:32:

In Reply to: Ordered a Mark Allen whip today posted by DeWayne on October 04, 1999 at 19:20:53:

: I ordered a 12' Indy style whip from Mark Allen Prod. It was $375. Ouch! Anyway, I'm excited to see how it looks. I already have two American 12' whips, so I will probably be able to handle it ok. It will be nice to see the difference, and it should look good with the costume.
: Has anyone seen the David Morgan site lately? It is now $520 for a 10' Indy whip! I'm all for authenticity, but come on! He must be tired of making them. I have a family member who's a contractor, and when he doesn't want to do a particularly nasty job, he just bids too high. Maybe David's applying the same practice. If I don't get a Morgan (or at least some $ towards one) for Christmas, I'm just going to give up on it. I have a feeling they won't be available for much longer though.
: See ya! DeWayne

I'm glad for you! Hey, did you see the other reponse to your whip question at the other message board? It seemed to have some good info.

John D

PS Be sure to get some extra poppers, the 12' will go through then like crazy. They are cheaper from David Morgan.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]