Whoops! Chevy on the brain. Ignore the last post. (message to Red Four)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DeWayne from ppp402.elkgrove.net on October 05, 1999 at 02:30:23:

In Reply to: chevy posted by DeWayne on October 05, 1999 at 02:20:34:

: : : I ordered a 12' Indy style whip from Mark Allen Prod. It was $375. Ouch! Anyway, I'm excited to see how it looks. I already have two American 12' whips, so I will probably be able to handle it ok. It will be nice to see the difference, and it should look good with the costume.
: : : Has anyone seen the David Morgan site lately? It is now $520 for a 10' Indy whip! I'm all for authenticity, but come on! He must be tired of making them. I have a family member who's a contractor, and when he doesn't want to do a particularly nasty job, he just bids too high. Maybe David's applying the same practice. If I don't get a Morgan (or at least some $ towards one) for Christmas, I'm just going to give up on it. I have a feeling they won't be available for much longer though.
: : : See ya! DeWayne

: : I'm glad for you! Hey, did you see the other reponse to your whip question at the other message board? It seemed to have some good info.

: : John D

: : PS Be sure to get some extra poppers, the 12' will go through then like crazy. They are cheaper from David Morgan.

Yes I did see the other posts. Thank you. It's 2:30am and I just got done working on the ignition of my Chevy Camaro. So of course I type in chevy as the subject and hit enter, without writing a message. Ok, bedtime for bonzo!
See ya! DeWayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]