Re: Young Indy wave 2

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on October 05, 1999 at 10:24:41:

In Reply to: Re: Young Indy wave 2 posted by Chaz on October 04, 1999 at 16:41:43:

: : I've wondered that myself, but speaking personally, I'd really be surprised if they were released before Christmas, as I think what's coming out now is a feeler for the market. They ran ads during the YIJC movie this past Sunday on USA for the new updated and repackaged IJ triolgy, and say that they're including a YIJC movie in the box as a special treat. I believe that the second wave, as you put it, will be determined by how the first wave goes this time. Regards. Michaelson

: But then again, what would be the point in numbering the videos if they weren't planning on releasing all of them? Still, when looking through the list of what still hasn't been scheduled, its mainly episodes with less action (ie: the Corey Carier episodes). Also, all the episodes scheduled to be shown by USA are already scheduled to come out soon, except Demons of Desception, which adds to my hope of them being out within a few months.
: - Chaz

Very true, but then they may have also just numbered them to show the chronological order of the series. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]