Harrison Ford on "Today."

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by HDT from spider-we062.proxy.aol.com on October 06, 1999 at 06:04:36:

Greetings~

As someone who is in the screenwriting business, I can't help but smile at all the bits of info that are said and leaked that we all fall for hook, line and sinker. This morning, just FIVE minutes ago, Katie Couric asked Harrison if he wanted to do another "Indiana Jones" film. Harrison replied: "Sure, when we get another script that is as good as the last three we shot. That's gotta come from Lucas' camp" His remark was interesting. We've heard snippets from Lucas, Speilberg and McCallum, all of whom have expressed in some form or another that a script in fact, HAS been done and that it's just a matter of the three finding the time to do it. As a fan, I fall for the Hollywood fluff, hype and marketing.....as much as the next guy. In reality, I know it's a game and business dictates, for many different reasons what the real deal is. I'm to much of a fan and I get excited more than the average person about all things "Indy." Point of my long-winded missive is.......they could have the film shot and in the can already, and we wouldn't even know. That's Hollywood.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]