Agreed. Nothing looks better than a fedora with a 3-piece suit! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Abner from user-2ive8un.dialup.mindspring.com on October 06, 1999 at 10:34:04:

In Reply to: Re: fedora success story for those interested posted by Jack Skellington on October 05, 1999 at 23:29:16:

: : :

: : I'm going to pick up my Bushman on either Thursday or Friday, and I'll be doing the cutting (yikes!) and ribbon myself.

: : Have you been able to compare the brown Squatter to the brown Bushman? The Squatter is more of a truer beige while the Bushman has a gray tone to it. I'm opting for the Bushman because of the extra ½-inch of crown, and I think the color looks pretty good. I'm thoroughly impressed with the stiffness of the felt. Also, I'm planning on cutting off the rivets for the chinstrap.

: : Wow! It’s great to hear a success story with the Akubra hats. I was a bit nervous in what appeared to be virgin territory.

: : Cheers!

: : Patterson

: I have not been able to compare the colors except with what I see on the David Morgan website. I thought that my squatter looked fine until I read the posts concerning the height of the crown as I always thought the Raiders hat was bigger, it prompted me to try the Bushman. My wife talked me into it as she loves the way I look in my Indy hats with my suits. I wear suits just because I love them and they look awesome with a fedora. I have had nothing but good experiences out in public considering I wear my fedoras everywhere but work and Aikido class.
: For those of you with fedoras, try them with your favorite suit. You will definitely feel the 1930`s vib just glowing around you. "EURIKA, I`ve got it! This year Christmas will be ours!" -Jack Skellington

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]