LucasArts is the absolute worst video game company ever

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by dave from gate.timeinc.com on October 06, 1999 at 11:57:59:

In Reply to: Indy for Playstation canceled posted by bullwhip on October 05, 1999 at 20:57:35:

LucasArts is horrible. I pre-ordered IJ&TIM on their website last December! I've been waiting for it ever since and they keep pushing the release date further and further back and now they cancel it? Are they idiots? I kept getting these letters saying "it's coming out it's coming out". If they had released it when they first said they would it would have come out far enough ahead of the new platforms to make sense and they could have followed it up with another for the PS2 or DC. Or if they could have coordinated it they could have released in October and capitalized on the re-release of the videos and the release of the YIJC tapes.

And don't even get me going on Phantom Menace for the playstation that came out 4 months after it was supposed to. And as a "special bonus" they give us the Duel of the Fates video? You know what would make a nice "special bonus" for gamers? How about actually releasing something on the actual date they set for it.

Sorry to get cranky but this is seriously annoying.

: Just thought you might like to know that theforce.net is reporting that Indy for Playstation has been canceled as of today (Tuesday October 5th).
: -bullwhip

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]