Re: Temple of doom and last crusade music rights

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dave from user-38lcc7p.dialup.mindspring.com on May 22, 1998 at 11:42:23:

In Reply to: Re: Temple of doom and last crusade music rights posted by Bo on May 19, 1998 at 19:02:11:

: I just recently purchased Crusade and the expanded Raiders, and have found out that Temple is out of print. Is there anyone on these boards with a copy of Temple who is willing to spin a copy for me? I can offer quality widescreen copies of any of the movies as trade, as I have them on laserdisc. Other than that though, I'm afraid I don't have many Indy related items to offer as collateral. If so, please Email me.

I, too went on a music safari. Boy, was it difficult to find TOD on cd. I finally stumbled upon it in the import section of a music store in the mall in '96.(of all places!)

My advice would to be A. either contact an out-of-print music store that specializes in hard-to-find music (like Banana's in St.pete FL.), or B. pick up an issue of 'Goldmine' to find it in there. As for copies, that's not real legal, but i'm sure someone could help you out. It would be a bad thing to piss off Lucasfilm........

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]