Re: a "Nomadic" Indy...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chaz from client-124-208.bellatlantic.net on October 07, 1999 at 12:26:55:

In Reply to: Re: a "Nomadic" Indy... posted by Ulla on October 06, 1999 at 19:24:28:

: : According to the Last Crusade movie, Indy grew up in Utah, but according to the YIJC, he spent his youth in Princeton....so which is it, did they move around alot, or something?

: : In any of the YIJC, besides Curse of the jackal, does young Indy use a whip?

: : Thanks, Jack Shannon

:
: If I (semi) know Henry Jones, Sr. I would think that he would go all over the world "looking for his bits of junk" on the Grail Quest. Lucky, lucky Indy. If only I could be "dragged" to Petra Jordan...:-)
: Adventurously,
: Ulla

Well in the Young Indiana Jones young adult books, (which are set from 1912 - 1914) it says that Indy and his father moved to Utah for a short while before coming back to Princeton. Also the main gist of those books is that Henry Jones Sr. took little Henry on another little tour of the world, this time it was on a personal quest. The whole series features Mr. Jones looking for clues to the grail.
- Chaz

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]