Who do you contact and how?(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Abner from user-2ive91g.dialup.mindspring.com on October 07, 1999 at 17:51:10:

In Reply to: Re: Akubra Bushman.....more info posted by Steve on October 07, 1999 at 07:27:42:

: :
: : I am rather excited about modifying one of these Akubra hats into a fedora, but I would want a darker brown than is available. I e-mailed The Hattery in Australia and recieved a prompt rely. A gentleman by the name of Ron Lilburne advised me that he could have one made for me in the desired color no earlier than late Dec. The price is around $60.00 U.S. currency. The postage is another 20.00. Anyway I thought I would pass this on in case there were others who might consider this as an alternitive to an HJ. I am eager to see the pics that has been talked about here lately. Steve

:
: Just got another e-mail from these folksand some more info. The exact price for this hat is $60.44 and $12.00 for postage, plus any custom charges. I don't have a clue as to the amount of this. He informed me that the color would be Nigeria Brown. He stated it was a true dark brown. If anyone wants to purchase one, you must do it by tomorrow because this is the last time they will order from Akubra this year. Steve

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]