Question for all the girls: Is Harrison Ford a bad kisser?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ROB T. from 162.10.138.28 on October 08, 1999 at 02:27:26:

I read this article by Lynn Snowden today called "How To Kiss a Woman" and she mentioned a couple of Hollywood actors who are bad kissers. This refers to their onscreen kissing ability since she's never kissed them in real life. She mentioned Harrison Ford, Tom Cruise and Woody Allen.
Woody Allen goes without saying and Tom Cruise's problem appears to be too much tongue action.
Anyway she said Ford's kisses appear too rough and this is something I noticed in "Six Days, Seven Nights." In the scene where they kiss just before they jump off the cliff it looks like two people just crushing there faces together. Not a big deal except that later in the film the two characters go on and on about how great the kiss was. This just left me feeling that these two don't know what a good kiss is like.
Lynn Snowden seemed to be saying that Ford kisses this way in lots of his movies. I never really noticed in any other films so I thought I'd ask you if you ever got the impression as women watching a Harrison Ford movie that he was a bad kisser.
I've linked the article below and hope you'll read it before commenting but I'd like to know what you think.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]