Can't really go by the interviews...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ROB T. from 162.10.138.28 on October 10, 1999 at 06:02:23:

In Reply to: Actually, I've heard lots of interviews, saying he's a great kisser (not that I wanna find out) :) posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert on October 08, 1999 at 13:49:31:

What actress wants to risk her career by outing the world's biggest star as a lousy kisser? It's just like in the thirties how actresses kept quiet about Clark Gable having bad breath.
But you're right about the kissing in the "Star Wars" films and it's the same during the kissing scene in "Raiders" on the ship.
Me and my brother and sister were talking about this issue over the weekend and we decided that if a movie has a bad kissing scene then the director is just as responsible for it as the actors.
If you saw "The Mummy" there is a bad kiss in that film also when Rachel Weiss and Brendon Fraser first meet while he's held prisoner. He kisses her very badly and later she can't concentrate on her work because all she can think about is how great this kiss was. It makes her look naive and foolish that she can't tell the difference between a good kiss and a bad one.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]