I know about Darth... anyway, I wish there were enough real Indy fans to make it like SW. [nm]

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by the Fiddler from sprintcache3.micron.net on October 10, 1999 at 22:47:21:

In Reply to: Re: if if or when indy4 or indy special eddition comes out i hope it will be like this... posted by ROB T. on October 10, 1999 at 21:39:57:

: Sounds cool. The only part where I think you might just be dreaming is the part where nobody leaves when the credits start to roll. Having been the last person to leave the theatre at least a thousand times (I never leave a movie til the credits are over) I can attest that people in this society are too impatient to sit there and listen to the music if nothing is going on onscreen.
: I saw "Drive Me Crazy" last week (I'm totally hot for Melissa Joan Hart). These three teenyboppers were sitting in front of me and they sang along and grooved to that Brittney Spears song when it played during the movie but when it played in its entirety during the credits they still got up and left.
: This is a pet peeve of mine and it happens at every movie. I saw it at the "Star Wars" special editions and at "Phantom Menace." Heck, does anyone but me and George Lucas know that Darth Vader's breathing sound comes up at the very end of "Phantom Menace?"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]