What Lies Beneath This Post?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Thuggee Bear from host-216-78-21-13.cae.bellsouth.net on October 11, 1999 at 12:27:39:

(This is actually a reply to a post below about Ford's next film with Michelle Pfeiffer)

His next film is What Lies Beneath, which sounds more like the kind of film the public would want to see him in. Obviously the studio must think so too, since it's sceduled to come out around Memorial Day weekend.

One good thing about Regarding Henry was that it helped convice him to get back into the action genre more, and it wasn't long before he was doing stuff like The Fugitive. Judging from the early box office of Random Hearts, maybe it will get him a little more motivated to return to the A-list action stuff for a hit.

Damn, I just...if there was just a film that he could make that would be really big...something that he knows people want to see, that's the trick...maybe a sequel or something, maybe Working Girl 2- he's lost his money and Melanie Griffith gets kidnapped...no, that sucks...Damn...I'm trying to think of some big names that he could get attached to the project...if there was only something that the public is eagerly awaiting to see...I don't know...maybe if I get any ideas I'll post them, as nothing is coming to me right now.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]