Re: :) Thanks Matt-buddy! (no important message)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Aragorn from val-pm2-015.inetnebr.com on October 11, 1999 at 15:33:02:

In Reply to: :) Thanks Matt-buddy! (no important message) posted by Indiana James (Lambert) on October 11, 1999 at 15:25:58:

: In the not too distant future, way down in deep 13, Dr. Forrester and TV's Frank, we're hatching an evil scheme! They hired temp by the name of Mike, just an everyday Joe they didn't like, so they conked him on the noggin and they shot him into space!! (LET ME GO!!!) So we're sending him cheesey movies, the worst we can find! (lalala!) He'll have to sit down and watch them all, and the monitor is mine! He'll try to keep his sanity with the help of his robot friends! Robot Roll Call! Cambot! Gypsy! Tom Servo! Croooooow! If you're wondering how he eats and breathes, and other science facts, (lalala) just say to yourself "It's just a show, I should really just relax for MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000!!!!!!

: MST3K ROCKS! There's no better way to spend a B-day then sitting and watch corny movies with Mike and the bots!!

: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the not too distant future, somewhere in Time and Space, Mike Nelson and his robot pals, are caught in a nasty chase!
Pursued by a woman whose name is Pearl, an evil gal who wants to rule the world
She threw a few things in her purse, and in a rocket ship she hunts him all across the universe!

I'll send him cheesy movies, the worst I can find (lalala!)
He'll have to sit and watch them all, while I monitor his mind!

Now keep in mind Mike can't control when the movies begin or end
He'll try to keep his sanity with the help of his robot friends!

ROBOT ROLL CALL

Cambot! Gypsy! Tom Servo!! Crooooooooooooow!!

If you're wondering how he eats and breathes, and other science facts (lalala!)
Just keep in mind it's just a show, I should really just relax for

MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000!!!!! (twang!)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]