"Spy Who Shagged Me" is a prime example.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ROB T. from 162.10.138.28 on October 11, 1999 at 21:29:18:

In Reply to: Re: if if or when indy4 or indy special eddition comes out i hope it will be like this... posted by J on October 11, 1999 at 07:11:16:

When I saw "Austin Powers" most of the audience got up to leave when the credits started. They got almost to the door and had to stop for the first false ending. Then they kept going and had to stop again for the second one. After that they left and most of them still missed the final scene with Mustafa.

I just wonder how many people missed the ending of "Wild Things." With that one if you left before the credits were over you missed out on important plot developements. The second time I saw it the stupid projectionist shut off the film in the middle of the credits so I went to the manager and demanded a refund. Roger Ebert says that if you're ever in a movie and they shut it down while you're still sitting there watching the credits you should get a refund on your ticket and even on you refreshments. That way you send a message to theatres that the credits are part of the movie and you're entitled to sit there and watch them to the end.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]