Re: I tried to email Hats-Direct but got no response

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve from ppp-126.COL.cableone.net on October 13, 1999 at 10:12:21:

In Reply to: I tried to email Hats-Direct but got no response posted by Abner on October 13, 1999 at 09:48:30:

: : I must say that I am impressed with Patterson's Akubra project. The only thing that I don't like about the hat is the light color. This hat seems to offer promising possibilities for Indy fans who don't want to spend the mega bucks for a HJ. If you don't like the lighter color, I want to state once again that the Bushman, and probaly the Drover and Squatter, are available in a dark brown from Hatsdirect. This dark brown is a nonstock color, so Akubra will have to make it special for you. There is no extra charge for this which is a plus. The price is $60.44 for the hat and $18.00 for postage. Not bad at all! The Bushman and Drover come with at least a 5 1/2 inch open crown. I ordered a Bushman last week in the Nigeria brown, and as soon as it gets here I will post my observations. Steve

: Steve,
: What email address did you use? I used the one on their website but have not gotten a response.

: Also, I wonder if it is possible to use a dye or powder to make the color darker?

: Thanks,
: Abner

I intially used the www.hatsdirect.com and recieved an automated reply that first day advising me that my message had been received and they would reply as soon as possible. About 8 or 9 pm that same day I received an e-mail from Ron Lilburne- sales@hatsdirect.com I corresponded with him several times the next few days, and at one time it took him over a day to reply. I attributed this to the different time zones involved. Since this was a special order because of the color, I had to use http://www.hatsdirect.com/message access.html for which his email had provided the link to do so. This link is for special order items only. Hope this helps. Steve

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]