Re: Compliments to the Akubra creators!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve from ppp-126.COL.cableone.net on October 13, 1999 at 10:21:54:

In Reply to: Compliments to the Akubra creators!!! posted by Michaelson on October 13, 1999 at 09:34:44:

: I must tip my hat to all those involved with the Akubra projects that seem to have been ongoing in many camps, and separately to boot! From the emailed pictures I've seen to date (and I've seen more than one so far) the results were better than my hopes, as these created fedoras are works of art for those of us who do not have the ways and means of obtaining the Herbert Johnson. We've created as close as we can come, but folks, I believe that you've come as close as one can get to a duplicate, and quality of the final product is not only a perfect looking fedora, but the hat itself is a quality hat to begin with. all this, and without killing your wallet! Amazing! I'd tip my Akubra to all of you, if I had one. Maybe someday.... Regards. Michaelson

There's one thing about the Akubra line that I really like. Most of these models like the Bushman and Squatter have been around a long long time, and since the Australian hats don't follow American fashion trends, we can expect to have access to these models for a long time to come. They won't be discontinuing them like Stetson did with their Nostalgia. Steve

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]