Single drain hole

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Abner from user-2ive8nj.dialup.mindspring.com on October 13, 1999 at 21:22:53:

In Reply to: Re: To all Mark VII bag owners posted by Forrestall on October 13, 1999 at 16:26:41:

: : : Does anyone know if a laptop would fit in a MArk VII, it seems to me like it would be the perfect way to blend modern technology and our favorite archeologist.
: : : Cheers,
: : : Dienekes

: : I doubt it, unless you had one of those really small notepad computers and cut out the dividers inside the bag.

: : Speaking of bags I bought an interesting one last weekend. It looks to be US made, maybe Canadian issue- and it only has one drain hole!

: : I also have a WW1 US Bag- it's very similar to the Mk VII.

: : Cheers,
: : Abner
: : To Abner, I have about three single drain grommet MK VII bags. Also they have "D" rings like the Raiders bag instead of "O" rings like the TOD and LC bags. Forrestall

I wasn't aware there was a difference between the movies...

Mine has "O" rings not "D" rings. Now that I look closer it must be Canadian made. The press studs are smooth on the outside like the W&G bags but the inside of them is styled more like the British bags. There is a faint "VII Woods" inside the flap. The press studs say "United Carr Canada" on them. It has a feature I haven't seen on my other bags- a small inside pocket that closes with a flap and press stud.

Cheers,
Abner

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: