Re: Something wrong about indianajones.com - It takes forever to load!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rich from spider-we052.proxy.aol.com on October 14, 1999 at 14:32:24:

In Reply to: Something wrong about indianajones.com - It takes forever to load! posted by Short Round on October 14, 1999 at 05:02:58:

: I went to IndianaJones.com and it keeps on taking forever to load! The only thing I see so far is this emblem about mexico 1916 or something. Has anyone had this problem. Well see ya's, Shorty.
: "This is heavy!" -Marty, throughout all BTTF movies.

It does but i finally got it all. I saved it to my hard drive and can now traverse the website from my own computer without waiting for it to load. Looks like all files come to about 2MB when all is said and done. Nice site...for an advertisement. I do like some of the info about the historical characters, I knew most of them but a few that I didn't know the history of, it is nice to see a small blurb on who they were. I know some don't like all the...meeting a historical figure...thing but I know it was mainly done since television should be "educational. Did any of this remind you of the old show...what was it...Time Bandits? I do wish that the site would have had more info such as a list of actors or something.

Rich

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]